Wednesday, January 07, 2009

a start

I like to post a lot of pictures but there are just TOO many so I'll try to just pick a few.
The Tuesday of Christmas week we got together at Chris's mom's house. We had an awesome dinner and opened presents. Chris's step-dad got a pair of binoculars and John Evan loved them.
Sydney with her talking puppy, Lexi.

Matt and Sydney and Eric's soon to be step-children (Jordyn, Terrance, and Josh)


As I was looking through my pictures I came across about 5 like this. Chris installed this duck blind on Chad's boat. It took A LOT of hours!



The Saturday before Christmas we went to Chris's dad's house where we ate finger foods and opened presents.
Janet had surgery on her neck today where she had two discs removed. She is doing well and is supposed to have immediate relief from all the pain she has been in.
The kids and I made some goodies and took them around to a few friends and neighbors.


sweet babies

acting out the Christmas story at church-Sydney is an agel in the back row

The kids and I made a gingerbread house. It turned out really cute!

More to come!
My conversation with Sydney Kate today:
SK "Momma, do you want a chocolate chip?"
Me "No, thanks I am trying to cut back on my sweets"
SK "Maybe I should cut back on my fruits"
Me "No, fruits are good for you-maybe you could join me and cut back on your sweets too"
SK "I think you should drink more water"
Me "That's a great idea"
She proceeds to go to the fridge and bring me a drink. After I finish it she says " You look smaller already"
HAHA ! I wish it worked that fast!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I wish it would work that fast, too! I'd be drinking water all day! By the way, Chris always looks so excited to have his picture taken. :) Tickle him or something next time ya'll take a picture together.

tracyp said...

Well water is a miracle... too bad is isn't that instantaneous.

heidi said...

chris must love having his picture taken too! just like thomas!
the duck blind is so impressive, you know how "up" i am on these things.

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

oh my goodness that is precious. Kids are so sweet and innocent. And oh how I wish it worked that fast.

Anonymous said...

What a funny conversation! Love all the pictures!
Valoree