Wednesday, January 28, 2009

updates

Do you ever get the overwhelming feeling of love for your children? I have always loved my children but here lately I will just be sitting there and just all the sudden be filled with love. Maybe because there are so many bad things going on-I don't know. But-I love them and I hope they will always know that.


Chris's dad -that had open heart surgery-is doing great. He went back to full duty at work this week. I think he actually enjoyed being off work for so long since it happened to fall right during hunting season.
Speaking of hunting season-so glad duck season is over!

My little friend, Logan, is showing improvement but sure has been through a lot alreayd and has a long rode ahead. He might even beable to go home on Friday but will have to start radiation soon after that. Prayers needed!

Chris's step-dad is not doing well. He has been in the hospital since last Wed. He was in a bad transfer truck accident 6 1/2 years ago where he suffered a head injury, broken wrist, and burns. He is been on permanent disablity ever since and has had lots of problems on and off. He is having some trouble right now and there is not much that can be done except to treat his symptoms. Please pray that he will be comfortable.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

There's a lot going on with you! I get those same overwhelming feelings with Olivia, too. Sometimes they just come out of nowhere during the oddest times. It's definitely one of the perks of motherhood. :)

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Yes I completely understand the overwhelming feeling of love. There are sometimes I just watch Taylor sleep and just start tearing up because I just can't describe how much I love her. It's a feeling that you only have toward your children. Poor Chris, yall have a lot going on. I will keep his family in my prayers.