Wednesday, February 25, 2009

party marathon

A couple of weekends ago I ran a marathon. No, not really but it seemed like it! We had a birthday party at the Skate park @ 11am, one at Chuck E. Cheese @ 2pm, one at All Fired Up @ 5pm and one at a friend's house @ 6:30pm. Did we make it to all of them you ask? Why yes we did! Did I take pictues at all of them, why no I didn't. Was I tired at the end of the day? HECK YEAH I was!
Sydney with her friend, Ballard, at All Fired Up. All the girls at the party!
Birthday girl-Audrey Ragan


Sydney painting a cat



The BEAUTIFUL birthday cake!

My nephew, Colt, turned one and my neice, Shelby, turned 5. So, Elizabeth and Mary decided to have a joint party at Chuck E. Cheese for them. John Evan is usually terrified of "da mouse" (as in won't get out of my arms if he is anywhere near! )but I guess he got over it cause he had so much fun dancing with him.




I love this picture of Evan.
Their cute and yummy cake!




Birthday girl

Birthday boy and mommy



I just love this picture of Sydney and her two favorite friends Emma and Anna!



John Evan says some of the cutest things these days!
I want some adigator(like Aligator with a d). TRANSLATION: I want some
gatorade.
Holge me. TRANSLATION: Hold me.
I want to save this one TO later. TRANSLATION: I want to save this one for
later.
If I ever ask him, "John Evan did you do that?" His answer is always "No, somebody did that."
HE IS SO CUTE AND I LOVE HIM!


5 comments:

tracyp said...

Ok that pic of Mary and Colton.. you two look Just alike! LOVE the cake at the pottery place, adorable! I'm glad and impressed that you... and the kids made it to all the parties! Hope you got a good nap on Sunday.. and Monday and....

Anonymous said...

I have to say, that is a pretty good picture of me (and my beautiful son) :) I'm so glad we live close together so we all get to spend time together, Drew talks about you a lot and calls you Carwine

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest grands in all the world. I don't know how you are going to keep up with all of Sydney's social activities when she's a teenager.
Did you have to post that pix with me in it? UGH!!!!

Love....MOM

Tesney said...

What a day! I don't think I could've done that many parties! Enjoyed talking this a.m. Sorry I flaked out...stupid blood sugar issues!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Caroline, do you know where Kim got that cake? It's awesome! I want to have my daddy a "Mustang" cake made for his 60th birthday, which is coming up in April. Thanks!