Monday, February 09, 2009

just the beginning

This is just the beginning of some things I have been wanting to blog about. I am so far behind on life in general!
Last Friday I decided to take the kids to the gymnastics meet by myself. I was really nervous about is because John Evan can be a handful! Well-they were PERFECT! We had so much fun! John Evan danced and clapped and loved it. Ofcourse, Sydney enjoyed it too! We saw my friend, Adella, and her family there. Well, the kids play with their daughter, Taylor, at the gym all the time. So, when I asked John Evan what his favorite part of the night was he said "Seeing Taylor".We stayed through the third round. JE didn't want to be in the picture and my face is bright red! It was hot in there!




Super Bowl Sunday we went over to the Thompson's. They are HUGE Steelers fans. I think it is so cute that their 6 year old son is so into football.

Chris wore this HILLARIOUS helmet the whole game and kept saying"have you seen my baseball?" Does anyone know what movie that is from?





My little fairy princess..........

Everytime I try to take a picture of JE closes his eyes!



Sydney's friend, Merigan, had a birthday party a couple of weeks ago. I thought Yvette did a great job on the cake.




Birthday girl!



Our really good friend, Luke, turned 3 and had a Yo Gabba Gabba party. It was SO much fun! Tammy is SO amazing and creative! She made all the kids t-shirts and the AWESOME cake and cupcakes. The kids danced and played games and had a last. The best part was Justin (Luke's daddy) was dressed up as the DJ and he welcomed everybody at the door. It was HILLARIOUS! I can't believe I never got a picture of him.
Sydney jamming

Sydney with the birthday boy
Future couple???? Who knows?


how cute are these?!?!



More to come!
Update:
Logan started his radiation last Thursday. He got pretty sick those first two days but is tolerating it a little better this week. Unfortunately, he is back in the hospital because he had to have a procedure done. Alice said he rode a tricycle taround the hospital and has taken a few steps. He was even able to attend part of church on Sunday. They still need A LOT of prayers!
Chris's step-dad is in a rehab nursing home. He will be there for a total of 20 days. He is gaining some strength. His mom has been in town and is hanging out with him a lot. That has been really good for him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call Gran-Gran to go with you next time.

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Hey, yes, the "Have you seen my baseball" is from Something about Mary. I think. Those are really cute pics. That helment looks halarious on Chris. That is so adorable that JE said seeing Taylor. They are so gonna go out when they are older. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

I love the football helmet, but i don't know the movie. Sydney and Luke look so cute together. they kind of look alike in that picture, I think. I'm glad the kids were so good at the gymnastics meet. I don't think I would be brave enough to take both mine by myself! You go, Supermom!

heidi said...

what's the deal with chris' foot? is he wearing an orthopedic boot? is that a fashion statement?

Tesney said...

Yay! I didn't know you blogged either! BTW, those are some mighty cute cakes and cupcakes. Clayton used to LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba and I wish I would've done that for last year's party!

Caroline said...

Adella-good guess! That is the movie!
Heidi-I just blogged about Chris and his boot.