Thursday, March 29, 2007

9 month check up

John Evan had his 9 month check up on Monday. Just incase you are keeping up he is actually 10 months old. Anyway, he did really good. He had his toe pricked and didn't even cry. The shot was a different story, but he was over it pretty fast. He weighed in @ 23lbs 8oz (90th %) abd 28 1/2 in. (50th%). He is such a sweet cuddly baby! The other night I had the kids in the bath tub and apparently John Evan was taking up too much room because Sydney said "Move over you big giant baby!" It was hillarious!



John Evan loves Meg!

3 comments:

Valoree said...

Oh I want to hold him right now! I laughed out loud at Syndey's bath comment! She is too funny! Love the pictures and all the smiles!

Ashley said...

Oh I love John Evan's smile!! It's so cute. I laughed so hard about Sydney's comment that I had to tell my coworkers what I was laughing about. Your children are adorable!

heidi said...

tuff is a giant baby. reagan just turned 2 and barely hit the 25lb mark recently. does he ever cry? he looks so happy!!!