Saturday, March 24, 2007

Goodbye 20's

Chris turned the big 3-0 on March 8th. On his actual birthday Sydney and I made him a cake and gave him a mosaic art picture I had made for him. That weekend I surprised him by taking him to Wings where he had family and friends waiting. He had no idea until he started recognizing cars in the parking lot. Chandler, Richard, Valoree, and Hudson
Paul, Chris, and Christina
Amy, Eric, Ben, and Chad
Sydney, John Evan, and me
We decided to use tool candles as a joke. Chris has been working really hard to get this house ready....so he is kinda sick of tools!


Chris and I started dating when he was 19, so it is so hard to believe that he is 30. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!

1 comment:

Valoree said...

That is not a good pciture of my fam! Cute of you and the kids. John Evan always looks like a deer caught in headlights in his pictures :) We had fun...thanks for inviting us! I can't believe we're getting this old!