Friday, March 09, 2007

House For Sale

So, as some of y'all know...we put our house on the market Tuesday. We have had several people look at it already, so wish us luck! It has been a lot of work to get it all cleaned up and even more work to keep it that way with 2 small children! I hope it all pays off! If you want to see my clean house (because you will never see it this clean again) you can go to www.advantagerealtygroup.com and go to agent Tricia Schmandt Gray and my house is on Linda Drive. I'll keep yu updated!

4 comments:

mcamp said...

what! you're moving...i didn't know...are you guys just getting something bigger, cheaper, out of state? hmmm....i'm so outta the loop

Caroline said...

Kim-
We are just getting a bigger house in a better school zone-that's all!

mcamp said...

oh...well then...good for you! :)

Meghan said...

wow, I'd buy your house. The pictures look great.