Saturday, March 24, 2007

SOLD

Wow! Our house sold after being on the market for 3 days. We showed it Wed., Thurs., and Fri. and we new by Friday night that we had an offer and by Saturday that they accepted our counter offer. It all happened so fast. The good news is I didn't have to keep the house perfectly clean too long! Cause you all know me I don't like to make my bed!
That same weekend we put an offer on a house that we had been looking a. I wasn't 100% crazy about it, but it had everything we were looking for-just some cosmetic issues. Like TERRIBLE kitchen countertops and an ugly grapes border and a BRIGHT yellow living room. So, they counter offered and we just kinda decided to wait and make sure it was the one. To make a long story short....our realator was taking Chris and I to see a couple of houses that I had already seen to let Chris see them. While we were out she said, so y'all want to stop by this house over here. It just got put on the market today and I think you might like it. So, we did and it is PERFECT! We knew right away. It is by far the most beautiful house we have seen. So, we out an offer on it right away and we will be closing on both houses on April 10th! YEAH! We are so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME! Congrats on selling your house so fast. i never make my bed either! make sure you get the new house inspected by a professional. my parent's got burnt on the 1st house they tried to buy when we moved to t-town b/c the seller lied about stuff that the inspector discovered! banks & quarles saved my parents a bunch of heartache and money by uncovering that problem!
can't wait to see pictures-love ya-jenny

Caroline said...

Thanks Jenny! We actually did have it inspected and everything looks great. There were like 4 minor little things-so yeah!