Friday, March 09, 2007

John Evan started pulling up about two weeks ago and that is all he wants to do! Especially in the bathtub which makes me SO nervous! He is also letting go and standing on his own a little.
The other day he was taking a nap. He had been asleep for a while so I went to check on him and found him in this position. He must have sat up and plopped back down like this. Too cute!
Look at my little man in his button down shirt!

Okay-I just had to share this picture of the huge legs! Are they not precious?

5 comments:

Valoree said...

I love, love, love the picture of John Evan's legs! He's so sweet and cuddly!

heidi said...

i love babies in diapers. i think it is their most adorable outfit!

Anonymous said...

hey, this is so adorable! richard's sister-in-law sent me a picture almost identical of her little boy. those little fat legs sticking out of the diaper are so precious!

Meghan said...

He is the cutest, biggest baby ever. I can't believe how big he is getting.

nbarnes2 said...

he is too precious!! brent and I (this is natalie used to be hutchison in case you didn't know) just started blogging and i found your link on kim's your family is too precious!!