Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Birthday Girl

My precious Sydney turned 4 yesterday. The first thing she said yesterday when I told her she was 4 was, "I'm 4 today, just like Hudson?" She was so excited. She had a great b'day party Saturday and I will hopefully get to post pictures of that and Halloween soon.
Sydney has really been a joy in my life. She is truly an Angel from my Heavenly Father. She is so smart, funny, and beautiful. She is full of herself and full of life! She goes to bed every night wanting to know what we are doing the next day and wakes up every morning ready to go. She is growing up so fast and is such a great big sister to John Evan. She is so caring and sweet. She is always complimenting me and tells me I am as pretty as a wedding ring! I look forward to the years to come of fun and laughter! I love you Sydney!
Sydney Kate
8 pounds 19 3/4 in. long

Sydney at 1 year old
Sydney at 2
Sydney at 3
Sydney at 4

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! She is everything you said she is and more! I'm so proud she's my niece and I can't wait to see what is to come. I hope she and Hudson always stay as close as they are now! Love you Syd!
Valoree

Ashley said...

So sweet! Where did she get the phrase, "As pretty as a wedding ring?"

mcamp said...

oh happy b-day! Growing up so quickly. It's so weird cause I remember our youth days and now you're a mommy of 2!

Caroline said...

Ashley-I don't know. She LOVES my wedding ring and she wants to wear it all the time. Ofcourse I don't let her!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Oh my gosh time really does fly. I can not believe she is 4!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww... that's so sweet. Sydney IS a little angel. I love that newborn picture of her. She looks even more like Chris in that one. :) We love her so much!