Friday, November 23, 2007

Nemo on Ice

Nemo on Ice was a blast! All the colorful fish were just beautiful! The girls had a blast! This is the 3rd year we have all gotten to go together. Beth and I bought the girls a matching outfit to wear! They were adorable!

Kate, Sydney, and Emma

Me with the girls
Beth with the girls
Emma wearing the Nemo hat
Kate posing in the hat
I'm sure Beth appreciates me not posting the picture of her in the hat!

Chris's mom, Sandra, went with us too! Can't wait till next year!

5 comments:

Patriot said...

Very cute pics!

Hi! Just came across your blog today, and I wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week! Come check it out! Thanks! Have a good weekend!

JesseAnn said...

looks like lots of fun, and I love Sydneys birthday cake! too cute!

Jennifer said...

What a blast! I kept the commercials for it on tv and thinking i wanted to go..one of these days i'll grow up..hehe. Congrats on the spinning instructor gig..how fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the matching outfits. They look so cute in those blue jean minis!
Valoree

Debbie said...

They are so cute, and I love the t-shirts!