Tuesday, November 13, 2007



I am so excited to announce that I started teaching spin at Fitness South about 2 weeks ago. It is something that I have been thinking about for a long time and finally got the nerve up to start! I am going to a 9 hour certification in B'ham on Saturday. They were pretty desperate at the gym for a teacher so they wanted me to go ahead and start. The hardest part is getting music together and setting a routine to it! The best part is I get paid $20.00 a class and the kids can go to the nursery at the gym! Wish me luck on Saturday cause I have to do 2 ninety minute classes! Wow-my hiny will be sore! Thanks to Leah L. for talking me into taking spin for the first time over a year ago! I would have never tried it without her! For those of you who have never tried spin, try it-it is lots of fun and a great workout! Just give it a couple of times and it gets easier!

5 comments:

mcamp said...

wow Caroline that's so great! Congrats!

heidi said...

wowee, miss spin instructor! or shall we now call you the mistress of pain? i wish i could spin in one of your classes!
some of mt fave spin music-
let's go crazy-prince
we are the champions-queen
back in black-ac/dc
2 90 minute classes??? hopefully not back to back. you will waste away to nothingness!

Anonymous said...

How exciting...and exhausting... I love my spin classes... I have instructors that kick my butt and I enjoy it so much. Kanye West has a great song out for spinning and of course I can't think of the name but the radio is playing it all the time. Brittney Spears new album is great for music also. Good luck!

Caroline said...

Thanks for the music suggestions!
No, they are not back to back. One is at the beginning and one is at the end. I taught 2 classes today, so surely I can do it!

JesseAnn said...

yea! I am so incredibly happy for you! When can I come to one of your classes?