Friday, November 02, 2007

ladders, haircuts, and flowers

Random pictures
This picture reminds me of something that recently happened. I had the kids at the bank and I was talking with the teller. I turned my back to John Evan for a second and he ran away. I found him in the safety deposit vault standing on top of a 3 step ladder with a huge proud smile on his face! He is ALL BOY!

Sydney got a haircut. It is so cute and she tells everybody she has a "little bob"!

Too funny!
When Kim and I were at the beach in August we picked out these flowers. She made an arrangement for me to put on the bar. Isn't it beautiful? She is so darn talented!


3 comments:

Valoree said...

Her haircut does look really cute! That John Evan is a mess!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

That is too funny. They look so mischevious.

Meghan said...

You are going to have to keep an eye on those kids. With John Evan running wild and Sydney not wearing anything but boots! Too cute!