Friday, November 02, 2007

Kaitlyn Nell Stowe

My sister, Elizabeth, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Tuesday, October 30th. Kaitlyn was 11 days early and weighed 7lbs 13oz. Mommy and baby are doing fine!

Kaitlyn @ 1 day old. Elizabeth said she had a perfect complexion when she was born and then scratched her face all up!
Sydney and big sister Shelby.
Part of the crew.
Mary and I took the 4 kids to B'ham to see the baby. They did pretty good at first but then got pretty loud. So, Mary and I took turns in the waiting room with them.

Shelby is a proud big sister. She is going to be a big help!
Shelby spent the night with us Wednesday night. The girls had a blast together! I sometimes call Sydney "angel" and Shelby decided that she wanted me to call her angel too. So all night and day I had two angels. They were sweet. I will post pictures of them trick-or-treating soon.

Congratulations to Brad, Elizabeth, and Shelby!

2 comments:

Valoree said...

It is scary how much Shelby looks like Elizabeth. When I saw this picture of them on the swing, it was like I was looking a picture of Elizabeth when she was young. Cute pictures as usual!

Anonymous said...

very precious! i wonder if kaitlyn will look as much like elizabeth as shelby does.