Thursday, February 14, 2008

6 Facts about me

OKay-I have been tagged twice, so I will start out with this one and then get to Valoree's next.


6 Facts about me.....

1. I have a certain routine that I have in the mornings. I wash off in the shower in a specific order so I don't forget to wash anything! I always have to clean my ears with a q-tip right when I get out. I hate to be out of q-tips.

2. As a child I used to rock my body back in forth in the car (sometimes on the couch) EVERYTIME I rode in the car. It drove my sisters crazy and they would make jokes about me doing it on my first date. I remember one time riding to pick up Valoree from 8th grade and some boys seeing me and laughing. I was so embarassed. I finally grew out of it, but sometimes still do it on long trips. John Evan bangs his head in the crib to go to sleep? Ya think he got that from me?

3. I am at a stage in my life where I am addicted to TV and internet. I DVR several different shows and will stay up long hours watching them. I also spend a lot of time reading blogs and checking e-mail. I have no excuse for my house being a mess! I hope this addiction does not last forever.

4. All of you know that I don't cook. I may cook an actual meal like once a week. The rest of the time we eat frozen meals or eat out. I just don't like trying new things just for them to turn out bad. It is a waste of time and money. Luckily, I have a loving husband who will eat anything!

5. I like to put chips on my sandwhich. The best is plain chips with pb&j or turkey and cheese, but other combos work too. Sydney is starting to do it too and Chris thinks it is so gross!

6. I love to put in a CD and sing loud and dance around with the kids. I know I look stupid but we have so much fun!

So, this was not very interesting, but I am not a very interesting person! Sorry!
I tag Beverly, Ashley, and Tammy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're a very interesting person, Caroline! Silly girl! I love to put Doritos on my ham (or turkey) sandwich. :) I also have the thing about the Q-tips. So, if you've tagged me, I'm suppose to list 6 facts about myself on my blog???

Caroline said...

Yes, Tammy. Sorry I didn't explain that part!

Meghan said...

You are too interesting, that's why I tagged you. I do the same thing in the shower. I don't have the same q-tip obsession though.

By the way, I have seen some of the stuff Chris eats and he thinks that chips on sandwiches are gross?

That is the cutest story about you when you were little. I can totally see that. That's probably what made you such a good mom.

Ashley said...

I love plain chips on pb&j sandwiches too! Miss you! Hope you're having a good v-day.

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Oh my gosh Caroline that is the funniest thing I have ever read about you. Wow!! The bad part is I do some of those things too. LIke I love chips on my sadwhich too. funny funny funny

Anonymous said...

Loved remembering about your rocking habit. It was bad and too funny!
Valoree

Anonymous said...

oh caroline you are too funny ok, the rocking...i TOTALLY picked up that habit from you but grew out of it too but sometimes still do it to fall asleep if i'm sick or something! try bbq chips with any meat and cheese sandwich! and honey...i have a ton of EASY recipes that you will NEVER mess up. just say the word and i'll send them your way!
love ya, jenny