Thursday, February 21, 2008

I have been tagged by Valoree to tell the blogging world a little bit more about myself.

10 years ago...

I was 18 years old living with my roommate Angie at Country Club apartments. Chris and I had been dating for two years. I was working at Food World, Pepitos (as a hostess at night) and attending classes at Shelton Community College. I partied a lot and was having the time of my life!



5 things on my to-do-list today:

1) Teach spin @ 8:30am

2) Go to playgroup @ Jennifer's

3) Wipe noses and hinies for my babies all day

4) Try to get caught up on my mountain of laundry

5) watch LOST

If I were suddenly a billionaire:
I would hire a maid, a personal trainer, personal hair stylist and somebody to pick out my clothes. Pay off my house and any other bills for me and my entire family and Chris's family. Give money to friend's of mine that struggle with money. Give to the hospital NICU unit or whatever foundation to help this unit! Buy a pontoon boat and a lake house. Pay for kid's college and missions. Oh there is just so much I would do!

Three of my bad habits:
1) Biting off the skin around my fingernails
2) Letting my housework and other things pile up
3) Not appreciating Chris

3 Places I've lived:
1) Greenville, SC
2) Tuscaloosa, Al
3) okay-maybe there are only two


5 jobs that I've had:
1) cashier and office clerk at Foodworld
2) hostess at Pepitos
3) Front Desk at Hampton Inn
4) Chiropractic assistant at Tidwell Chiropractic
5) office clerk and office manager at Lighting Plus
Now I have the best job EVER .....a mommy!

5 things people don't know about me:
1) I am going skydiving on March 15th with my Daddy
2) I used to date Valoree's brother-in-law
3) I will not under any circumstances eat a hot dog. I have come a long way to beable to even prepare them for my children.
4) I wish I could dance and be on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?
5) I have a thing about my pinky toe. I can't stand for anyone to touch it! I have also had to have my ingrown toenail cut out twice on my big toe. It was VERY painful so now I have really ugly feet!

I'll tag Tammy again and Beverly and Ashley.

13 comments:

nbarnes2 said...

now I want to see a picture of your feet!

Elizabeth said...

You never lived in Northport?

househunter said...

Where do you teach spinning? What a fun job! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Glad I found your blog, now I'm back in the loop on what's happening in T-town. We miss Bama and the friends we made there. Your blog is GREAT! Please tell the play groupers and church people "Hey" from us. Hope we can visit soon. Jen P.

Meghan said...

Don't die, ok! I can't believe you would actually skydive.

Jennifer said...

A fellow LOST fan! Awesome. That show is so addictive. I hate how it ends like a soap opera though, leaving hanging and wondering for a whole week!

I've gotta say, I'm with Meghan. I'm having a hard time envisioning you skydiving, although I think it would be the coolest thing to do if I could get up the nerve!

Cheyenne said...

I would NEVER go skydiving because I'm a huge giant fraidy cat. But, my mom...who gets motion sickness when SHE drives...goes all the time and absolutely loves it. Hope you have fun!! I want to see pictures of you in your jumber and parachute!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Oh my gosh I can not believe you are going skydiving!!!!! ARe you crazy!!!?? Wow. I did know the ingrown toenail thing because you were at Lighting Plus when that happened. I also can not let anyone touch my pinkie toe. Dallas thinks that is the wierdest thing too.

Anonymous said...

Be sure and tell Daddy about Cheyanne's mom who gets motion sickness easily but still skydives! I laughed at the one about you wishing you could dance and be on that show but then last night I was watching some dance show on MTV and I too wished I could dance!
Valoree

Jeni said...

I find it easier to believe that you are skydiving, but your pops? Now that's a great story. :) I also love this tagging stuff. I love getting to know fun, obscure things about people that you wouldn't know any other way. :)

kimmesservy said...

I still think you are crazy for going skydiving! Do you need Chris to write you up a will before you go? J/K! What an experience it will be! I had no idea about the hot dog thing- that's so funny!

Anonymous said...

ah, the good old Food World days. as weird as it sounds...i loved that job. can't wait to talk to you after the sky diving.
jenny

Anonymous said...

I had no idea about your toes! LOL!!! :)

Caroline said...

Elizabeth-nope I have never lived in Northport
Jen-I teach at Fitness South
Jennifer-I actually just got into Lost this season. Chris has been watching it since day 1 and he has to put up with me asking all kinds of questions!