Sunday, February 24, 2008

Misc.

There are so many times in my life where I have something in mind that I want and can never find it. Well, I decided I wanted a simple black dress-went to one store-found it-and it fit! The best part? It was only $30.00! It is from New York and Co. Ofcourse I have to wear a camisole under it, but other than that it is perfect!


Last weekend I went to a lingerie party for my good friend Jenny. I have known Jenny since the 4th grade. We went to school together and lived in the same neighborhood. I spent lots and lots of time at her house and she did the same at mine. Jenny is getting married next weekend and I am so excited for her ! Good luck Jenny!




I have the best sister in the whole world! Well, all my sisters are great, but I have to brag on Valoree. Hudson and Sydney love to spend the night with eachother. It was Sydney's turn to go to Hudson's. Well, when Valoree came to get her she decided to take John Evan too. So, I had a night FREE FROM MY KIDS! Wow! It was awesome! It was so last minute so Chris and I went to Bento to eat and then to NY & CO. The best part was waking up Sat. morning and only having to get myself ready for the day. The worst part was not getting to peek at them right before I went to bed. Thank you so much Valoree! You are awesome!
Also, thanks to Meghan and Damon for watching the kids Sat. night so Chris and I could go to a wedding reception. I know I'm a slacker for turning my kids over two nights in a row, but I sure needed it!

6 comments:

heidi said...

love love love it!!! i am sure that you will look so hot in it! what color shoes are you going to wear? why wear a camisole underneath??? you got it, flaunt it!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute dress! Thank you for letting me keep your sweet, beautiful kids!
Valoree

Meghan said...

I love your kids, go out again sometime and have fun! Maybe next time you'll actually get to eat.
I love your dress, wish I had one too.

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Love the dress. I went on NY & Co website today and it looks like they have some really cute stuff in. I am sure the dress will look great on you.

nbarnes2 said...

i just saw pictures of colt. (sorry i've been behind in the blogs) so precious. yeah for families and babies!!

Jessica Anderson said...

I have to agree with everyone else too... that dress is super cute! i might have to go sneak a peak at it myself. I'm jealous of your full night and morning kid-less. I look forward to the time when i'm able to do that!