Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a fun time with the Valentine holiday this year!
Tammy invited us over last Monday to do a craft and eat cupcakes.

Sydney and Anna decorating cute little foam door hangers.

John Evan and Luke looking at a book.
The sweeties in their Valentine clothes.
We went to Chris's mom and step-dad's house Wed. night for dinner and then Sydney spent the night with them. They made cookies and the next morning made cupcakes.
John Evan was a good helper too.

Chris bought Sydney and I some tulips. Aren't they beautiful? The cards were so sweet.
My card was really simple so inside he wrote......

Plain, simple, and very few words!

Plain-the opposite of the love I have for you

Simple-it is so easy to love you

Few words-what I add to conversations.

I love you, Chris

Isn't that sweet? I hope he does not mind me sharing that. Those of you who know him know that he is a man of few words!

I asked Sydney to tell me what she loves about her daddy so I could write it in a card for him. These were her exact words.

1. You are so sweet to me

2. You help me ride my bike

3. You let me work with you

4. You like for me to work with you

Isn't that sweet?


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are the sweetest cards! You guys are such a cute, sweet family!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I like your new layout. Love those Blonde babies!
Valoree

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Yall are just the cutest family. Yall get into every holiday. Yall are just so sweet. haha

Meghan said...

What sweet cards! You have a very thoughtful husband. It is so cute how Sydney loves on John Evan. And of course they have Valentine outfits. So cute!