Wednesday, February 27, 2008

more parties

So I am well aware that my fellow bloggers don't care much about all the birthday parties that Sydney attends, but since I am so far behind on my scrapbooking and journaling....this is my only way to keep up with things!

Sydney went to Audrey Ragan's 5th birthday party at the Doll Shop.

Sydney and Emma all dressed up....

I love this picture of Sydney checking herself out in the mirror.
Birthday girl is towards the top on the right side in the orange.
Jordan's 5th party was at Tumbling Tides. This is the first donut birthday cake I have ever seen. She does not like cake, but loves donuts.
Having fun at the party....
in the foam pit....
Sydney showing off her cute dress ...



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd hate to know how much money a month you spend on b'day presents! Looks like fun though. Love the donut cake!
Valoree

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

I swear Sydney has the cutest clothes ever. i would hate to see how much money you spend on her clothes. hahaha She is truly a little diva.

Melissa said...

Caroline, I'm so glad you found my blog. It was good to hear from you. Your children are so adorable!

Leah Mc. said...

I love, love, love the pictures of the kids! They are growing so very fast. I think that the little red outfits that you had them in for valentine's were great. You party animal!

Cheyenne said...

I love they way Sydney is posing in the first picture. What a glamour girl! Those parties look fab and chic...the coolest thing my friends did for birthdays was rent out the roller rink.

Mink News said...

You guys are always at a party... livin it up! And I love Sydney checking herself out too, she is adorable! I love the black dress, and could definitely use on just like that. Love ya much, thanks for calling and checking in on me, you talked me into coming back into the blog world :)
JesseAnn

Anonymous said...

Sydney is such a diva! It does seem like ya'll go to a birthday party every weekend! That donut cake cracks me up.