Monday, March 30, 2009

I am so far behind!

My soon to be neice, Jordan, spent the night with us a couple of Friday's ago. She had never been to an Alabama gym meet so we wanted to take her along. She had so much fun. She is a really sweet girl and the kids love her.


Sydney fell in love with this dress from TJ Maxx and had to have it. It came with a matching baby doll dress!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!
Chris's birthday was March 8th. The kids and I decorated with streamers and balloons. We also made him a scavenger hunt for him to find his presents. We ate at him mom's one afternoon and then at a mexican restaurant with his dad one night.
This is the only picture I got of his whole b'day celebration.
Happy Birthday! We love you!

Recital time is coming up for Sydney Kate. We had picture day a couple of weeks ago. Here is Sydney in her tap outfit with Emma and Audrey Ragan.

her class


The kids love playing in their bathing suits and using my bed as their swimming pool. I love this pictire of my little lobster.
Did I mention Sydney Kate is playing t-ball? I Can't remember. Well, she loves it so far. These two pictures are from her first practice. She had her first game last Saturday.





I watched Jackson the other day and they both had on their Lightning McQueen boots. so cute!


24 days until my race! Karrie and I ran 10 miles last weekend. I am so ready for it to get here!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

In the first picture of Sydney with her dress and the matching baby doll dress, her mouth looks just like the face Shelby makes all the time! And I guess I haven't seen John Evan in a while because he looks so grown up in these pictures! Can't wait for Easter.

heidi said...

I RAN 10 MILES LAST FRIDAY TOO!!! we are running twins!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Ok first of all Sydney is growing up so fast it makes my heart hurt. Second of all how wonderful are you for running 10 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!! I am so proud of you!

nbarnes2 said...

ok so i went back kinda far in your blog to find out more about this race you'll be running. how far will it be? im am so impressed.