Monday, March 02, 2009

Valentine's Day

I went and helped Sydney's class with their Valentine party. They just ate lunch and handed out Valentine's and decorated cupcakes and cookies.
The teachers say that all the boys like Sydney. Look at her teasing them! Chris and I are in big trouble!



Sydney and her boyfriend Luke and Ashlin. Luke and Ashlin are cousins and I actually grew up in the same neighborhood with Luke and Ashlin's dad's and went to highschool with Luke's mom.

John Evan was so excited to be there too!


Sydney and Beth
Beth is a really sweet girl! We have had a couple of playdates with her and her mom. I have really enjoyed hanging out with Robyn.
I love this picture!

Sydney handing out her Valentine's






I love Sydney's Valentine dress!
I made heart shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches for her class.

I was so excited about Sydney's Valentines. They were little things of bubbles and they said "To:My Friend- You blow me away! Love:Sydney"


I hosted my church playgroup that week and we decorated cupcakes and colored pictures for Valentine's day.




One day Beth came over and we cut out jello shapes.





Chris gave Sydney and I beautiful roses and really sweet cards. Mine were red and Sydney's were yellow. John Evan got some Sponge Bob magnets. Thank you Chris for making our day special!
Chris's dad and step-mom came and watched the kids for us to eat at Olive Garden. This was their first time to keep them and they did really good! It was nice to have an alone dinner!
Sydney will be playing t-ball for Taylorville this year. She had her first practice this morning. She is #10 and they are purple and black Bats. She is so excited! She also had recital pictures today-so it has been a busy one! We are now headed to eat with Chris's dad's family for Chris's birthday! Happy #32 Chris! I love you!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm tired just reading about your life. :)

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

That is so stinkn cute. No wonder all the little boys like Sydney, she is adorable. Her dress was really cute. You are definetly super mom with your heart shaped sandwhiches.

Tesney said...

I know Luke! Erika and Trent are great. I actually got to know Erika's mom, Sue, and that's how I know her. Small world!

Anonymous said...

You are just ms creative! Love all the valentine projects! Sydney's dress is cute but I LOVE the red shoes! John Evan looks all about being in that classroom with all those kids. He's such a sweetie!
Valoree

Anonymous said...

are those trent or hunter's children in the photo? i've always wondered what happened to trent and hunter and lauren (didn't know the older ones)

jenny

Caroline said...

jenny-one of them is Trent's. I am sending you an e-mail about it!

Anonymous said...

You are so darn creative. 'You blow me away" Too cute!!!!

Dawn O.