Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One down and one to go

I finally got SK to go to sleep last night. This morning she did great getting up and getting ready. She never fussed or said anything about not wanting to go to school which was really nice. Chris, John Evan, and I walked her to her room and she gave each of us a hug and said "bye" and walked to her desk. She had little tears in her eyes but never cried! YAY!


She was SO excited about the note I put in her lunchbox.
sitting at lunch with her cute lunchbox


SK and Mrs. Childers. The most wonderful teacher!


She was pretty sad after lunch. She really wanted to go home and was just clinging to my arm. But finally after a few minutes she was ok. Overall she had a great day and I'm so excited about 1st grade!
Now if only I can get through JE's first day! UGH!








3 comments:

tracyp said...

YEA SK!! (and Momma). Good job!

Annalie said...

She looks so adorable(as always)! Love the zebra print backpack and lunchbox.

Anonymous said...

So cute and grown! I think all his is harder on you!
Valoree