Friday, August 20, 2010

packing in the fun

This summer we tried to pack in as much fun as we could because we knew it would fly by!
We had Anna and Luke spend the night ( I love how JE never cooperates for pictures) We attended Pioneer Day at church complete with a pot luck dinner and games

















Drew turned FIVE and had a fun pool party. It cracks me up how much he LOVES his goggles.

Birthday party at Bower's Park for friend, Shelby




had fun playing with underwear
Had Drew spend the night





played at CHOM a lot with family and friends


Enjoyed the fireworks at Sokol with lots of friends!


hung out at mom and dad's for the 4th

went to Jasper for Sydney's teacher's wedding










We also had fun bowling...going to Chuck E Cheese and did lots of pool hopping! So sad it's over...sure wish the heat would go too!
John Evan had a better week at school. We started a sticker chart and that has seemed to help. I am so proud of him! SK had made 100 on both her spelling tests so far!
I am training for another 1/2 marathon in October. Chris decided to run it too. So...it will be me, Chris, Yvette, and Roz. Yvette and I are up to 8 miles so far. Chris and I got to run together this week since the kids were in school and that was really nice....look forward to it cooling off so we can enjoy the runs a little more.
I still work in the Primary at church and really enjoy that calling. Chris is still Young Men's President. We fed the missionaried last week and it made me realize how much I have missed having them in the home. When they walked in (there were 4 of them ) John Evan asked "Is that a bunch of bishops?" Too funny!

No comments: