Wednesday, August 18, 2010

summer fun with friends and family

Sydney's sweet friend, Anna, turned 7 in July. She had an Alice in Wonderland party. My sweet friend, Tammy, (her mom) is amazing! She MADE everything for the party...from the tissue flowers all the way to the cake. It was all really really neat! birthday girl with SK




the set-up looked so cute




My 19 year old cousin, Christen, came to stay with us for a week from South Carolina. I'm so glad she was here! We had so much fun and laughed a lot and she really made me feel younger and the kids loved having her here!

We met Ashley, Bri, and Collin for dinner one night

My mom got everybody together to go to Alabama Adventure. Thanks mom!

Christen and JE



I could not believe JE rode this crazy ride!






so cute!
It was SO hot ! SK ended up getting really sick and had heat stroke symptoms...it was scary! But we still had fun!



Kim, Heidi, and I decided to get together in birmingham before Heidi MOVED! Shame on her for teasing me that way! We just hung out at heidi's (sk was nice enough to over flow her toilet) and took the kids to McDonalds.
Madison and SK


with Kate and Scarlett



I love my girls! Kim is expecting baby #4


Jack and JE




So excited to see Heidi again in October when we go to SC for a family reunion and to see Kim next month when I go to Huntsvile with Ashley!

4 comments:

Annalie said...

Looks like you've been having a fun summer! I'm glad everything went okay with your kids starting school.

Katy said...

yay i figured out how to comment on blogs again! looks like an awesome summer; i can't believe how big anna has gotten; i of course haven't seen tammy and her kids since before i moved from t-town. please tell her (tammy) hello from me next time you see them. good luck also with all of your school adventures this year!

tracyp said...

How fun! that is seriously the cutest rendition of the mad hatter cake! I can't believe Kim is having her 4th. It seems like ages since I've seen her (I guess it has...) Glad y'all are having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so impressed with Tammy! She is so talented!
val