Wednesday, March 05, 2008

fun times

Sydney had another birthday party on March 1st. This was for Olivia Caroline. It was a Dora party at Jalapeno's restaurant.
The cake-I couldn't get a good shot from the front.
Dora was there to do face painting.
Birthday girl
John Evan has this thing where he lines up cars (or anything for that matter)
It is so cute! He just lines them up and then moves them somewhere else and lines them up again. I think this means he is smart! HAHA!


Sydney and I love to go to the gymnastics meet. We try to go to every home meet. I have to admit that Sydney's favorite part is when the cheerleaders and Big Al come out.
Gymnast are amazing to me! Thanks to Amy we have awesome seats on the 7th row above the beam!
One of the gymnast gave Sydney an elephant. Wow-she was excited!


On March 1st we had picture day for Sydney's ballet and tap recital.
How cute?!?!
Mary Claire, Sydney, Emma, Anna, and Kealie Hope
This is some kind of birthday party theme. The girls in the purple will be dancing with a baby doll.
Emma, Sydney, Mary Claire, and Anna
I Wanna Be a Rockette theme!
This picture is fuzzy, but I love the pose Sydney is making and the way Adrey Ragan is glaring at her!
My beautiful ballerina!




7 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so cute the way John Evan lines up cars. He looks so grown in that picture! I'm missing his whole life! And Sydney is as cute as always. Hope you feel better and had fun at the beach!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

How beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Syndey's face painting! That party looked like fun!
John Evan lined up magnets at my house. So cute! Can't wait to see Sydney dance in the recital!
valoree

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Cheyenne said...

Is it just you and Sydney that go to the meets? What a fun thing to do together! My parents used to take us to all kinds of things when we were growing up and I have so many great memories.

holley family said...

I live vicariously through you caroline! where did that dress up party happen at?

Caroline said...

Cheyenne-sometimes Sydney and I go by ourselves, sometimes Chris and I take her and sometimes Sydney and I take a friend. It just depends. It is definately a fun thing to do for a mother/daughter night!
Noel-which party are you talking about? The one where they are all dressed as divas was at the Doll Shop.