Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

My sweet husband surprised me at John Evan's party. My b'day is the day after his. So, right after we finished singing to JE -Chris said "Hey everybody-let's go ahead and sing to Caroline too. Then after that he brought out my very own cake. I was SO surprised and so excited! It was yummy with cream cheese icing! Thank you Chris!





I had a great day. Chris and the kids took me out to eat and then to buy some new running shoes. The guy at the shoe store was SO helpful and I tried on about 10 pair of shoes until I found the right pair. Thank you to everyone who called, sent cards, and gave me presents! Thanks for making my 29th "champagne birthday" so special!

5 comments:

heidi said...

i am glad that someone finally took some pictures of you. i don't get to see your pretty face enough.

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

OH my gosh that was so sweet. Girl you are very lucky. Sweet and good looking husband. Happy Birthday by the way.

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet, Caroline. The look on your face says it all. Hate i didn't get a piece of that yummy cake, though. :)

Meghan said...

Awwww! that is so sweet. What a thoughtful husband!

Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday! What a sweet sweet surprise!!!