Friday, June 13, 2008

lots of stuff

Just a cute picture of my sweet little boy at McDonalds.
When we went to Grandma's funeral in SC, my family stayed with my cousin Brian and his family. They were so awesome to open up their HUGE beautiful home to us! Thank you guys so much!
John Evan and AJ. John Evan kept calling him TJ cause we go to church with a TJ.
Sydney and Brianna
Brianna, Sydney, and Shelby
This is a road right down from my uncle's house. There is also a Suck Creek Church. Too funny! I thought you would get a laugh out of this-Heidi!
Sydney had her Spring Gymnastics meet on May 17th. She did really good and had a lot of fun! They actually rotated around and did floor, beam, bars, and vault. It was really cute. She is way proud of her medal.

John Evan watching Sydney. Chris had to work so I was so glad my dad was there to help me with JE. He ended up taking him down to the playroom so I could watch Sydney. Chris's mom came too!
Valoree and I hosted two showers that weekend too. Valoree's brother-in-law, Russell, is getting married to a long time family friend of our's, Jill Adams. We are so excited for them.
My good friend, Angie, is getting married next month. Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of us. Here is a picture of all the yummy food! Thanks Jill and Angie for letting us give you a shower! I hope y'all enjoyed it!
Angie's wedding is in North Carolina. Chris and I have decided it would be better for him to stay home with the kids. I am WAY excited about my weekend break but I will miss them! Valoree, Angie, and I are going to get to all stay together and have a blast getting our hair and makeup done! I can't wait! She is going to be a beautiful bride!
I am so excited about this season of "So you think you can dance". Believe it or not I like it better than American Idol. It is just amazing to me how much talent these kids have. The dances are SO entertaining. Did anybody see it this week? I LOVED the dance that was to the song "No Air". It was AWESOME!

2 comments:

heidi said...

suck creek! that's awesome! no, that SUCKS!!! hahahaha. that made my day. can i come with you to that wedding? i really want to be without my slobberbox(scarlett) and my unpotty trained poop machine(reagan). hope you have a great time!!!

Cheyenne said...

Whew! Busy! That is so neat that Jill is marrying "into the family". Sydney looks so cute as a gymnast. Today at church, Olivia gave her two great big hugs.