Monday, June 23, 2008

Part 2- Gulf World

Monday we went to Gulf World. It had different animals and animal shows. My favorite was probably the dolphin show. It amazes me that they can train those animals like that!
Sydney and John Evan at the turtles.
Sydney and Shelby at the birds
They also had a dive show.
The mermaid was part of the show. She was from South Carolina so Sydney thought she knew her.
The divers were cracking me up in their speedos!
The seal gave one of the workers a big kiss on the cheek!
John Evan trying to touch the sting rays.
One of the bird's was named Sydney.
Checking out the talking bird.
I love turtles. They are just SO cute!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

How fun is that!! I love spending time like that with my family too. Your kids are getting so big and they are soo precious!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Wow looks like yall had a lot of fun. What is with your turtle obsession? hahahaha