Friday, August 08, 2008

Huntsville

My little family went to Huntsville to visit the Messervy's. Kim and I are great friends and I really miss them being in Tuscaloosa. We mainly just hung out. With 5 kids (4 of them being 4 and under) that's really all you can do. I pretty much felt like we were in the kitchen the whole weekend. Ofcourse that would be Kim cooking and me supervising or doing a little bit of cleaning. Kim and I did get to sneak off to Wal-Mart with just Kate which was nice. We also got to go running Saturday night. We went three miles and made it home covered in bugs! Anyway, the kids had a blast.

There is the prettiest waterfall in the entrance to a neighborhood so we stopped for some photos.




They also had a cute duck pond.


Saturday morning we went and picked blueberries. This was a first for me. The kids were so cute with their little individual buckets.

Jack did more eating than anything. John Evan would pick them and then feed them to Jack. So cute!
We made fresh blueberry muffins. We also made a double batch of brownies.
This is pretty much what the boys did on Saturday. I think Chris M. was asleep in Jack's room. We stayed at Kristen(Kim's sister) and Chases's apartment. Thank you guys so much!

Kim has a great backyard with a swing set and trampoline.




I LOVE this!
Little baby Kate is so sweet. Half the time I would forget Kim even had her on her hip cause she is so quiet!

Thanks guys! We had a great time! Come see us soon!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What 2 cute little families. I would say 3 if you had any pictures of Kristen's little pregnant self.
Valoree

Ashley said...

You dropped the ball on getting a pregnancy pic of Kristin. I was counting on you for that. :)