Thursday, August 07, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

TWITCH , KATEE, COURTNEY, AND JOSHUA


I can't believe that I have not blogged about this before. If anyone thought I was obsessed with American Idol, well I am more obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance. It is so amazing! The dancers are super talented. I have no idea how they learn so much in such little time. When the top 20 was picked I didn;t really fall in love with anyone. But, as time went on I did. I love them all! Twitch and Joshua are untrained hip-hop dancers and they have now mastered every kind of dance there is. The thing I love so much about it is that it is more than dancing-it is telling stories. The finale it tonight and I am PUMPED! Thank goodness for DVR!

UPDATE:

Last night's finale was SO good. All of the judges chose two of their favorite dances of the season. Ofcourse they were my favorite too.

Joshua won! I was happy with the results. Actually, I would have been happy with any of the top four winning. The surprise was that the top girl also won 50,000 which was a HUGE shock to Katee. She deserves it!

I will deeply miss the show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I finally got hooked, too. I started watching it about 3 weeks ago and my immediate favs were Courtney & Joshua so I was really excited when they were both in the top 4! And then I was really happy when Joshua won it. So good!
Valoree