Friday, August 01, 2008

Spend the night company

Sydney has been asking me forever to have a friend spend the night. She has had cousins stay the night before, but not friends. So, we did it. One day Anna came home from ballet and stayed the night. They had so much fun playing and did really good. They started out on a pallet on the floor and then Sydney ended up in her bed and Anna ended up on the couch. The next morning we went to the free movie. Thanks Anna for coming!

Look how EXCITED John Evan is to squuze in there!

Another night we had Emma spend the night. They had a blast playing outside in the little pool. Chris made them a "tent" over the dining room chairs. They started out on a pallet and Emma slept there. Sydney went to her bed. They BOTH ended up in my bed! Luckily, Chris was at work so there was plenty of room. Thanks Emma for coming over!

This is the turtle outfit that John Evan wore last Halloween. Sydney was goofing around in it. I thought it was hillarious!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna had so much fun at your house. She really loves ya'll and i know she's going to miss Sydney so much when school starts. Thanks again for having her over.

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Awe how precious. I dred the spend the night thing. I don't mind kids coming to my house but I dred Taylor going to stay with her friends. I would miss her.