Friday, August 29, 2008

playing and soccer

Here are some cute shots of John Evan at the park. As much as I miss Sydney Kate while she is at school I really do enjoy my time with John Evan. He is such a sweet, smart, funny, and loving little boy!






Sydney Kate has had two soccer practices so far and her first game is next weekend. They are the Chipmunks and her coach (Dusty) is super nice. She has tons of fun at practice and is really excited about her first game. It is going to be total craziness!





Sydney Kate is still doing great at preschool. She still does not get excited about going but once she is there she is fine. She is very happy when I pick her up and I love to hear about her day. She has already told me about one little boy that needs ear plugs like her Gran Gran because he does not listen (she meant hearing aids). So funny!
I am so excited about ALABAMA FOOTBALL! Roll Tide!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie in her pigtails and long socks. Too cute!! Where'd they get that bright blond hair? It's beautiful!

Dawn

Unknown said...

What a cute little boy you have. He looks so happy being with his mommy. Sydney Kate looks cute in her soccer dress. We have to see a game and cheer for her!!!
Katrin, Matthias & Justus

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Oh my gosh she is the cutest thing ever. I mean Dallas even got his lazy butt off the couch to come over and look at these pics because I was having a fit on how adorable they both are. Sydney is so GROWN!!!!!!! It is really sad. I think you and Chris need to try for another girl. Yall make such pretty kids it's a shame not to put more out there. ha

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of JE. He always has this sneaky look on his face. :) Sydney is too cute in her soccer duds. I know nothing about soccer. Why do they have to wear those tall socks? Love her pigtails! thanks again for coming over to play the other day. I think it was so good for Anna - and me, of course. :)

Ashley said...

I was going to say how cute Sidney looks with her pigtails and socks, but that's already been said. Hey, what's one more comment about it? She's too precious in her soccer garb. JE is as cute as ever. See you tomorrow!

Ashley said...

Oh and my bad about misspelling SYDNEY'S name in my last comment. I'm a horrible aunt!

Tracy said...

Awwwww....they are too cute. John Evan's got some serious hair now!! LOL!. Love Sidney in her soccer gear. They are both getting so big. Proud Mama!

Tracy

tracyp said...

She looks so cute! And really, I love John Evans bad girl photo shoot on the playground...

Anonymous said...

These pictures are precious! I can't wait to see her soccer game!
Valoree

Mink News said...

oh my gosh, John Evans hair is so long and super-d-duper cute! And Sydney looks so old !!!!!!!
Thats crazy, seems like I have been gone for forever!
AND.... WAY TO GO on the medal! You rock woman!