Friday, August 08, 2008

We bought a GPS and it is wonderful! I love it-maybe now Chris will let me drive more by myself! HAHA! We have been to several birthday parties lately but I seem to always forget to bring my camera. These two pictures are from Paige's party. This is a little girl that we knew from Fitness One (where I used to workout). We also went to a fun swimming party for Sarene Archibald, an awesome "wild rapids" water slide party for Taylor Williams, and a cute little lady bug party for Olivia Martin. You should have seen how cute the cakes and cupcakes were that Cheyenne made.
Sydney and Paige
Sydney will be attending preschool at Valley View (right down the street from our house). Monday night they had open house where we met her teachers and saw her classroom. She was very excited! There will be 9 boys and 5 girls and 2 teachers. She just walked around and checked everything out.

On the way home from Huntsville we stopped at the Galleria to ride the carousel.


Last weekend Sydney had "tryouts" for a dance Holiday show. It will be on November 22nd at the Bama Theatre. They will post the results today but I am pretty sure that everyone in their age group will make it. She is very excited to do another recital!



Sydney is also going to be playing soccer for Upward Soccer. She had an evaluation last weekend. She was so cute in her little tennis shoes and ponytail. She did really good running, kicking, and dribbling the ball. Practice starts in two weeks and games are on Sat. mornings starting in September. I don't know how I will keep John Evan off the soccer field. He wants to play so bad!
John Evan has mastered riding his scooter. It is the cutest thing seeing him push off with one leg. He is growing so fast! He is now way into Thomas and other "choo choo" trains. He talks non stop and I can pretty much understand most things he says. His eating is getting a little bit better but still only includes diced peaches, manderine oranges, yogurt, chicken nuggets from McDonalds, and milk. Better than nothing!

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

It's been awhile since I've been to your blog. I love all your pictures. Hope Sydney had a good time at pre-school...and thanks for coming to Olivia's party.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I could actually understand John Evan a pretty good bit when they were at the house Sat. He talks a bunch! So cute!
Valoree

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Sydney is going to have so much fun playing. I am glad to see my child is not the only one who does not eat a big variety of stuff. Taylor is so picky. I just introdued eggs to her and she loves them so instead of Turkey sandwhiches its scrambled egg sandwhiches.