Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The black cat and the UPS driver

I LOVE Halloween! We usually drag it out for a while and this year was no different.
Chris's cousin, Leah, invited us over last Tuesday for caramel apples and crafts.
the kids with their cousin Emma
JE making his apple

SK making her apple


JE chilling with daddy. It was SO cold that night.



The kids listening to spooky stories.


We usually go to CHOM about once a week. They had some really cute witches out.





Cheyenne invited us over for dinner and pumpkin carving last Monday night. Thanks for the invite! We had a great time!
SK and SK
Sara Katherine was a little frightened of the dogs so whenever one would get near her she would go running for Sydney Kate. She is such a little momma. She was real sweet to Olivia too.



Staheli, Ethan, Sydney Kate, Korrine, Sara Katherine, and John Evan
(missing:Olivia and Washington)

I was so proud of Sydney Kate! She is usually terrified of dogs!



My friend, Kim, invited us over for pumpkin carving.





Melissa, Kim, amd me with some kids! I love these girls! We have so much fun together.


SK drew the face and I thought she did a great job!



JE was more interested in playing..........




We had our annual trunk-or-treat at the church. There was also a chilli cook-off. I was being lazy and just took bread. The kids had fun playing games and trick-or-treating. I love looking at all the neat costumes!
SK and Laurel were both black cats.




The kids with Hudson




The black cat and the UPS driver


More Halloween pictures to come!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...I don't know if it's been that long since I've looked at your blog or if you did several posts in one day! Looks like ya'll have had a busy fun filled month! Love all the pictures!
valoree

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Ok they are so adorable. John Evan looks like such a little man. Sydney is so prissy.