Friday, November 07, 2008

Kaitlyn's birthday and trick-or-treating

I POSTED TWICE TONIGHT! BE SURE TO CHECK OUT BOTH OF THEM!
My niece, Kaitlyn, turned one on October 30th. Elizabeth decided to have a Halloween party for her so the kids could wear their costumes again.
Daddy had the hay-ride for us again. This is Kaitlyn on the hay-ride.

digging into her cake

(an upside down) picture of her cute cake from Publix-yummy!




All the grand-kids dressed up

Last Friday night I made a big pot of potatoe soup and we took a hay-ride around the neighborhood. Valoree and her family and mom and dad came over.
This picture is super blurry, but my friend Karrie's kids were dressed up from The Wizard of Oz. Their grandma made their costumes and they were SO cute!


Chandler and Sydney

Valoree's cute pregnant belly



Me and Val


Some of the neighborhood kids rode around with us.


I LOVED Chandler's costume


Hudson's too!











Thanks everybody for coming over and to momma and Richard for staying home and handing out candy!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did a post before I looked at yours and we posted just about the same stuff. Thanks for the pictures of my belly!
Valoree