Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's still curly!

So, I finally broke down and got John Evan's hair cut! I really had mixed emotions about it because I knew it would make him lool like a big boy! But with the weather change it just always looked stringy and long instead of curly! Unfortunately, he was not interested so after a lot of bribing and sucker feeding I just decided to hold him against my chest. Laura (a long time family friend) from Tera Lane did a great job! Nikki (my babysitter) was there to take pictures and offer moral support.
It looks SO cute and the best part is it is still curly! It doesn't really look like it in this picture, but after I got home and washed it it looks GREAT!






wow-was it really that bad?






3 comments:

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Oh I can't believe you finally did it. He looks so grown. It's really kind of sad. I have to admit when I saw him at the gym I kind of teared up. haha

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. And your hair cut looks good too, since we got a shot of that too!!!

Dawn O.

heidi said...

your hair looks really cute in that picture!!!