Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary

Chris surprised me with beautiful pink roses and a sweet card.


Chris and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. We were lucky enough to buy some Alabama tickets so we decided to go to the game. It was so much fun and the weather was perfect.





After the game we walked over to Bento for dinner. I LOVE their food! The kids spent the night with Valoree. The best part had to be waking up Sunday morning and only having to get myself ready for church! Thank you so much Valoree! I can't wait to pay you back my keeping baby girl Morgan!


I am so blessed to have such a great husband! I look forward to many more years!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Eight years and two kids later...

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Wow that is awesome. Yall are the cutest couple too. Girl I think Chris gets cuter every time I see him too. haha

Jessica Anderson said...

YAY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!