Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanks Meghan for the fun tag!

8 TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Criminal Minds
3. American Idol (when it is on)
4. So you think you can dance (when it is on)
5. Dancing with the stars(this is my first season to watch this one)
6. Hannah Montanna
7. Sid the Science Kid
8. iCarly
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. tried to force John Evan to take his medicine
2. held and played with my sick baby all day
3. taught a spin class
4. hosted book club
5. played "make-up" with Sydney Kate
6. ran by the grocery store to buy popsicles and cereal
7. hobbled around with a hurt foot (it is feeling much better!)
8. watched dancing with the stars that I had DVR'd

8 Favorite places to eat
1. Taco Casa
2. Bento
3. Cypress Inn
4. Firehouse Subs
5. O'Charlyes
6. McDonalds (french fries)
7. Outback
8. P.F. Chang’s (I have only been there once but I loved it!)
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. John Evan getting better
2. getting my sacrament meeting talk and sharing time over with
3. the holidays with my family
4. my niece being born
5. the buy-out at Mercedes being over with so we will know if we still have a job
6. getting Christmas cards from friends and family to see how much everyone has changed!
7. paying off Chris's truck
8. training for the half-marathon
8 Things on my wish list
1. a foyer table
2. to be more organized
3. to have my laundry and house work caught up
4. new winter clothes and shoes
5. for my kids to always love me as much as they do now
6. for the economy to get better and the gas prices to stay down
7. to be more knowledgable
8. just to stay this happy!
8 Tagged People
1. Tammy
2. Tracy P.
3. Tracy E.
4. Adella
5. Beverly
6. Ashley
7. Annalie
8. Amy T.
Posted by Meghan at 9:21 PM
Labels:

1 comment:

Meghan said...

You are so welcome! I love ya!