Wednesday, November 26, 2008

one more birthday post

I can not believe I have a 5 year old. It does not seem possible! The past 5 years have been wonderful! Sydney Kate is such a wonderful child. She is funny and beautiful and sweet and thoughtful and kind and helpful and fun and did I mention beautiful? Happy Birthday baby I love you!
We took her gifts home from the party to let her open them. She got so many great presents! Thank you everyone for coming!












John Evan at the party. I could tell he didn't feel good and he ended up having bronchitus!



Unfortunately we can't invite everyone we want to. So, since her birthday fell on Thursday (which is the day we have our church playgroup) I took brownies and chips and juice to the park so we could celebrate with her church friends!



No comments: