Thursday, December 04, 2008

Evan Faye Morgan

My sister, Valoree, had her baby on Tuesday the 2nd. She weighs 7lbs 1oz and 19 1/2 in. long. Valoree had a great delivery! I'm so glad that Sydney Kate and I were able to be among the first to meet her!



Valoree and her boys before Evan joined the family.






Sydney Kate said "Oh Mamma I want a baby sister just like her! "

The boys spent the night with us that night and they are just so sweet to my kids! I'm so excited about adding a new cousin to the mix. Congratulations to the Morgan's on a beautiful baby girl!



5 comments:

Ashley said...

You are one blog commenting fool! No, thanks for all you comments on my blog. I loved Evan and can't wait to hold her again. Sydney looks precious with makeup on!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Awe what a sweet baby. Yea I agree with Sydney, she needs a baby sister to play with.

Katy said...

You know what's funny? My kids don't ask for another baby brother or sister!! Maybe Adam really does cry too much.....Anyway, that is so cute. I already left a comment on Valoree's blog, but I am really excited for her baby girl.

Anonymous said...

great pictures! evan looks so cute. you do look pretty good holding a newborn! gosh those boys look so proud!!

jenny

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything, Caroline! I just didn't know how much joy a baby girl would bring into our house! I'm even loving all the pink!
Valoree