Friday, December 05, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had my mother-in-law's family over here for lunch. Then we went to my mom's for dinner. That Sunday night we went to my father-in-law's for dinner. A LOT OF EATING AND A LOT OF GOOD FAMILY TIME!
I am so thankful for so many things!
-my wonderful patient and handsome husband
-my beautiful smart children
-my beautiful home and car
-my knowledge of Heaveny Father and Jesus Christ
-my big extended family
-my health
and many many more things!
My Daddy likes to break out the puppets sometime!
-
our happy family (well-me and Sydney Kate look happy anyway!)
Sydney Kate with her MawMaw
I'm so glad she got to spend Thanksgiving with us!


I was so excited about my cute placemats and plates I got at K-Mart for half off!





No comments: