Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tooth Fairy

Right after Sydney Kate turned 5 her bottom tooth became loose. Chris and I could not believe that she was old enough to have a real loose tooth so we were convinced she must have accidently knocked it loose! HAHA! Then on Tuesday, Dec. 2nd she wiggled it right out. Mary bought her a cute little pillow for her birthday. So, she put it under her big pillow and the tooth fairy gave her $5! That night we took her to the Dollar General to pick out a toy. I can't belive my baby is this big!




5 comments:

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

oh my goodness, Caroline, she is growing up so fast.

Nicole said...

I know all about it. My girls just started loosing their teeth a few months ago. Now Natalie has one of her front teeth gone. I hope the other one comes in soon.

Jessica Anderson said...

Dang! $5! The tooth fairy only gave us $1 tops I think. The tooth fairy must be rich here in Alabama. =)

Anonymous said...

awh, and i know she was so proud! she showed me her loose tooth when i was at your house that day.
jenny

Cheyenne said...

Teeth must be in high demand down here. I mean, you see how many people go without. Tell Sydney that next time, the price doubles.