Monday, March 24, 2008

Beach post #2

LOOK AT BEACH POST #1 FIRST!
Here is a picture of the master bedroom.....

This was the room Sydney slept in. John Evan's room didn't have the furniture in yet, which was fine since he sleeps in his pack-n-play.
Look at that beautiful water.....
The kids wrestling.....

I didn't have a stool for them so they loved sitting up on the bathroom counter to brush their teeth!
This is the cutest picture ever! One afternoon we played hide-and-go-seek. Here the kids are counting while Chris and I hide. Check out John Evan hiding his eyes and leaning against the wall....
Me and my babies.....
The kitchen and dining room. I loved all the red and yellow....
The living room.....
Overall, we had a great, relaxing trip. We slept in EVERY morning and Sydney even made the comment, "Are we just going to sit around and watch TV all the time?" and our answer was "YES"!
Thanks aunt Lynn and uncle Tommy for a great trip!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like you guys had a blast! do you remember that time we went to the beach to babysit? we were probably 13 or 14. i bet their kids were the same age as sydney and john evan are now. anyway, little kids are so cute playing at the beach! love ya, jenny

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. What a beutiful place. I am suffering from beach fever myself.

Cheyenne said...

Free beach trips are THE best! Aubrey's sister got her in-law's beach house for a week in May and all the girls are going down. I am so excited! I LOVE the bright condo colors.

Ashley said...

I can always count on you for a good play by play. Looks like y'all had fun. I can't wait to go to the beach in June!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of them sitting on the sink to brush their teeth and the one of JE "counting". So cute!
Valoree

Meghan said...

I finally am getting all caught up now, since my internet is working today. Love all of your pictures. Your beach vacation looks like so much fun. I would live by the ocean if I could. I can't believe how cute and big your kids are getting. (by the way, I just posted, and there are plenty more pictures to post)

Elizabeth said...

WOW!!! How amazing, how fun!!! And the picture of you and your babies, SO cute!