Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Itty Bitty

Chris's 31st birthday was on March 8th. I just wanted to share some pictures of my precious husband. He really didn't have a great day cause he spent most of it in the car(we were driving down to Florida) and then ate dinner at McDonalds. Oh well, I guess the older you get the less exciting your birthdays get.

Chris is really a great person, great father, great brother, and great husband. He works very hard to provide for his family. He has a great job with great benefits which allows me to stay at home with the kids. Unfortunately, he has to work shift work which makes it hard on him, but he is more than willing to make that sacrifice for us.

Chris is a real handy man and he is willing to help anyone in need. He is always volunteering his skills to give someone a hand. Things don't always go exactly right for him the first time , but he eventually figures them out. Just this past Saturday he fixed his step-mom's chandelier while we were there for dinner. I like having a guy that doesn't mind getting his hands a little dirty!

Chris has a lot of loves in his life. He LOVES to hunt. He LOVES to fish. He LOVES Alabama football and he recently fell back in LOVE with golf. Allthough I may not always show it (i.e. when he is gone for days on one of his hunting trips) I really do like the fact that he has hobbies and talents. I hope his love of nature can be passed on to our children. I love when he gets chills all over about a football game or even Alabama getting a new recruit. That's just so cute!

Chris loves his family. He really enjoys spending time with the kids. They get so excited when he walks in the door. He loves to play rough and run around with them. He is a great example to me on how to just have fun and enjoy the moment!

Chris is a pretty funny guy. Most of the time he thinks he is funnier than he actually is- but that just makes me laugh harder! I love that he makes me laugh!

Chris is a hottie! He has a beautiful smile and beautiful eyes! I always tease him and tell him he is cuter now than he was when we started dating when he was 18.

Chris is so smart. He has a lot of useless knowledge!!! I feel like I can ask him just about anything. He knows directions to anywhere and he always knows what the weather is going to be. He is my personal news channel.

Oaky-this is getting pretty boring to my readers I'm sure. I just want Chris to know how much I love him-how much I appreciate him. Happy Birthday Itty Bitty-I look forward to many more!





















8 comments:

Ashley said...

That's so sweet. Chris is a great guy and has always been a fantastic brother-in-law to me! I was just thinking the other day how he took me to get my driver's license on my 16th birthday.

Anonymous said...

you did a wonderful job or putting your feelings about chris into writing this post!
Jenny

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

That is one of the sweetest things I think I have ever read and the pic of yall is just precious and kind of dorky. haha. But do I even want to ask why you call Chris itty bitty? hahahhahahahahah I can only imagine. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Aren't you a sweet wife! Either that or you are trying to kiss up:) I think Richard's cuter now, too than when we started dating (at 17!)
Valoree

Cheyenne said...

You guys have been together a long time, huh? And I see Valoree and Richard have been together a long time, too. Aubrey didn't know what he'd do about a golf partner after Garrett moved, I'll tell him Chris is back in the game. That was a sweet tribute, but were the dead ducks necessary?

Anonymous said...

Caroline, that is so sweet! Not too many high school sweethearts are still as in love as you and Chris. Reading your post made me feel all warm and fuzzy. :)

Caroline said...

Cheyenne-
YES the dead ducks were necessary! They are a big part of his life! HAHA!

kimmesservy said...

What a wonderful wife you are! We think Chris is a great guy too! And it wouldn't have been complete without the ducks. I'm envious of Chris' handy-ness. My Chris has many wonderful attributes, unfortunately that's not one. I'd be the one fixing the light! Happy late Birthday Chris!