Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter #2

The kids helped me make a casserole to take to momma and daddy's house. This is kinda a fuzzy picture, but I think it is the only one I got of them together in their Easter outfits!

We went to momma and daddy's for an egg hunt and dinner. As always, it was great to have everybody together! I am so blessed to have my family all live pretty close together!

Chandler, John Evan, and Colt....John Evan LOVES to hold babies. Chandler is an amazing cousin!


All 8 grandkids.........
JE checking out his loot.......
Sydney running for more eggs..........
JE's basket....


he was most excited about his egg shaped sidewalk chalk. He really got into eggs over Easter!


Sydney's basket......

she was most excited about her barbie!


sleepy heads........
checking everything out.....
our little family.......
This was my first time making sugar cookies from scratch. I am real big on buying precut cookie dough! So, Sydney and I gave it a try. They turned out pretty good but we need some more practice. Sydney LOVED it!


dirty hands.......


happy to be alive......
the finished project.....

we took them to church for the primary kids and they loved them!
I hosted an egg hunt and potluck at Bower's park for my MOMS Club.








My running buddy and neighbor, Karrie, and her kids came over to color eggs.

Drew is Sydney's boyfriend........


Hannah
Drew's twin sister, Maddie
finished eggs........
John Evan was napping!


Another day we had my friends Amber and Adella and their girls over.



Ava-Brooke
Taylor









6 comments:

heidi said...

what a bunch of southern looking kids!!! all the bows and smocked dresses! i miss it!

Ashley said...

So holidays are not just one day for you, but like a month long. What a fun mom! I'll have to remember to be just like you when I have children!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

WOW you really are super mom making cookies from scratch. You are turning into Martha Stewart. Looks like yall had a lot of fun.

Nicole said...

So it looks like ya'll had a great time with all the Easter excitment! I love spending holidays with my family too. I love Sydney's dress!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are always so cute! Goal this week...buy a new camera! I've been looking but can't really decide. I love Sydney's dress she had on at the Bower's egg hunt. She has like 10 dresses for every holiday! I wish we could do more stuff with ya'll during the week! Hudson was talking about John Evan this morning and he said, I want to see my cousins. We'll have to have them over soon!
Valoree

Elizabeth said...

How FUN! I LOVED looking through these pictures! They are such dolls!