Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter #1

We had a wonderful Easter! It was so great to talk to the kids about the true meaning of Easter. What a great example Jesus Christ is! What an amazing thing he did for us! I am so thankful for his sacrifice!
One weekend I took Hudson and Sydney to the gymnastice meet and he spent the night. The next day we had a blast coloring Easter eggs. We started out with a lot more then we ended up with. Sydney let one roll off the table, John Evan threw one, and Hudson mashed on one too hard trying to put on a sticker!



The finished project.....
Hudson's favorite hat.....I never could get a good picture of his face!

I took the kids to the mall to see the Easter bunny. Ofcourse John Evan clung to me for life so I didn't get a picture! Sydney rode the train.

JE watching Syd on the train. He actually walked down to it and almost got on and then turned back around and changed his mind. I'm surprised cause he rode on it at Christmas. Oh well, you never know!
We always have to stop and ride some rides down by Sears.


We colored eggs 3 seperate times and had two different egg hunts so look for lots more pictures!

3 comments:

Ava-Brooke said...

Your family is so beautiful! And you are the great mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having Hudson over! He actually has not been wearing his hat lately. I don't know what's up with that!
Valoree

Anonymous said...

I completely forgot to dye easter eggs this year, but I have enjoyed seeing everyone else's pictures. What a fun mom you are!! Cute pictures.