Saturday, March 29, 2008

March for Babies

I just wanted to explain the side bar to the left!

Chris and I have been very blessed to have two perfectly healthy children. Unfortunately, all children are not born this way. That's why I have decided to join in with my MOMS Club and participate in the March for Babies walk on April 26th. Anyone that wants can participate in this event. You don't have to try to raise money to do it! Just come and walk and support! I am participating in March for Babies because I believe in the March of Dimes mission to save babies The money we raise helps save premature and sick babies. Premature birth is the #1 cause of newborn death and the biggest threat to babies’ health today, and through March for Babies, the March of Dimes is funding important research to find out why premature birth happens and what can be done to prevent it. Feel free to donate! I actually raised my goal from $100.00 to $150.00 because I have had such a great response! For more info., go to the website. http://www.marchforbabies.org/?si=3597E6AA-5F7E-427B-A7FC-034BDA379E07

1 comment:

tracyp said...

Caroline, it brings tears to my eyes when I read about premature babies...to many memories of Isabel in the NICU for too long. Thank you so much for doing this. Mike and I are hopefully going to be participating here in St Louis as well.