Thursday, April 10, 2008

I want to thank you- thank you- thank you -thank you

I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you.
Thank you to Stephanie for watching the kids Friday afternoon while I went to Hospice to be with Grandmother.
Thank you to Valoree and her family for keeping the kids ALL night while we stayed at Hospice.
Thank you to Christy for keeping them on Tuesday for the funeral and for taking Sydney to ballet.
Thank you to my friends who offered to bring food. Sorry that I declined -but the offer meant a ton!
Thank you to Mercedes Benz for sending us a beautiful Peace Lilly.
Thank you to all the wonderful nurses at Hospice and the volunteers that kept the kitchen full of great food while we were there! The people there are definately a gift from God and have to be special people to beable to work there!

We miss you Grandmother!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. Glad I could help and I love keeping your sweet kids!
Valoree