Wednesday, April 02, 2008

more pictures

I took the kids to Portrait Innovations to have their Easter pictures made a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, John Evan would NOT cooperate! It was awful. They had a lego table right inside the door so he did not want to stop playing with that. I tried EVERYTHING to get him to sit with Sydney but nothing worked. So, I decided to just get Sydney's taken by herself since she was all dressed up. Afterwards while I was picking out which pictures I wanted, John Evan cried the whole time and I tried to get him to play with the lego table again and he wanted nothing to do with it! What is up with that? Later that week I took him to Sears for another attempt and no he wouldn't cooperate there either. So , oh well no pictures for him this year. Sydney's turned out beautiful and the best thing about that place is you get to leave with your portraits!
Here are a couple of shots at the new mall.....



Here are some shots at the Veterans Memorial Park on McFarland. John Evan always points at the airplane as we ride by, so we stopped and let them run around. It was SUPER windy that day!












10 comments:

heidi said...

the new mall looks awesome! can you believe that i have never seen the finished product?
i lovelovelove the picture of sydney with her underwear showing. priceless and adorable.

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures! I love JE's typical crazy face in the fountain picture! Ya'll always do such fun things.
Valoree

holley family said...

yes, my favorite one is the one of sydney and her dress flying up too! HA! can't wait to have her and sb together more!

Meghan said...

that all sounds way too familiar. You are a really nice mom to continue the day and take more pictures after that. You take some great pictures though.

Ava-Brooke said...

You have such beautiful children!!! Check out our new blog update. I would love to take some pics of John Evan and Sydney!!

Anonymous said...

yes...the one of sydney climbing and showing off her undies is priceless! what a little monkey!
jenny

Nicole said...

What fun pictures. They look so cute. But your kids would take cute pictures anywhere.

Mink News said...

Gosh, looks like you guys have been doing tons of FUN stuff! And I love all the Easter Fun, you went all out for Easter ;) The beach looked great too. I love the picture of you with your two kids out on the deck, you look so pretty.
And... I have to laugh about Jon Evan ... he sounds like Collin! I love it, they have minds of their own. I am happy to know someone else knows how I feel
love ya'll ;)
JesseAnn

tracyp said...

Sydney is hilarious! Isn't it sort of sacreligious to clime on a memorial! Oh well, maybe she'll figure it out, at least the rest of us get to enjoy a great laugh!

Cheyenne said...

ALL of your pictures are so cute! I love the one way down below of John Evan and the Easter basket. It's really good framing and composition. I loved the song by David, too, but didn't even think to look on You Tube for it. I'm definitely posting it.