Saturday, April 26, 2008

March for Babies

The kids and I did the March of Dimes March for Babies walk on Saturday. We participated with MOMS Club. I was able to raise $210.00. Thank you so much to those that donated!
Christina
Christy
Terri
Erin
Mary
Valoree
Momma
Heidi
aunt Julie
Leah
me
Especially thank you to Richard. He printed our cute t-shirts and a HUGE discount so we were able to sale them to make a profit! What a great cause this all went for!
Here are some cute shots from the day.












4 comments:

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Cute pics. We had so much fun that day. We are gonna have to start doing more things like that.

Meghan said...

what a fun thing to do with your kids! Cute shirts!

Cheyenne said...

I missed the deadline! You should have hounded me! I love your blog because you always have so many pictures. I saw on Meghan's blog that you got your name from Sweet Caroline. Neil Diamond is NEVER wrong! That's my favorite song of his and I always think about having a girl named Caroline ;)

Katy said...

Congrats on your walk. Seeing the pics makes me miss MOMS Club sooooo much!! Please tell everyone hi from me and that I miss them. I just don't have it in me to start one here yet because we live so far from everything. Maybe next year.